Get started now!
“I help diverse professionals in the social sector increase their capacity to create change in their communities without the burnout and emotional overwhelm by practicing self-care in nature”
Are you ready to make some RADICAL shifts in the world? This free mini-course is designed to get you started on a strong foundation for major shifts you’re about to engage with as a change maker. By hearing my story of transformation and how I gained a deeper understanding of our connection to nature, you too can tap into your own natural gifts and identify places where you can go to meet your full self and walk unapologetically into your power.
This course is perfect for those who are:
- seeking more guidance in knowing your true gifts or passion
- seeking professional coaching support as a diverse leader in the social sector
- in need of alternative ways to engage in deep healing for health and wellness
- curious about this nature-based approach to self development
- want to know more ways to engage with nature beyond recreation and stress management
- seeking support for your team to develop a more meaningful and impactful way of relating to each other while working towards a common mission
IN THIS COURSE I WILL
- share with you the origins of my practice and beginnings of Rino Consulting Solutions
- walk you through the unique nature-based transformational pathway that I’ve designed for you
- show you the mechanics behind the disconnection that happened with nature and the process in which we get reconnected
- discover the implications of being separated from nature and how that shows up in our modern day needs for wellness and leadership development
- learn the many ways in which you can engage in this profound work
- get some FAQ’s answered!
BY THE END OF THE COURSE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO
- deeply identify “the nature” within yourSelf and the work you do
- connect yourSelf to the greater impact you want to make in this world
- remember that we are always a part of nature and begin seeing it mirrored in your life
- utilize the knowledge and tools from the ‘fragmentation’ (separation) that occurred from nature as a motivating force to create change in the world
- put into context the challenges you might be facing in your life, career, workplace, or all of it!
- discover the areas of healing and levels of support you need to sustain yourself as a change agent
- find specific ways to walk into more alignment with who you are at your core
Included in this course are
- a collection of short videos and presentations
- multiple lectures on the concepts around nature-based support
- reflection prompts and short activities to round out your learning
- Free gifts and challenge offers!
Get started now!
“We reached out to Raynelle and Rino Consulting Solutions for a facilitated healing hike to promote team building during a staff retreat...During the hike itself, Raynelle was intentional in her actions and attentive to the team's needs. She was extremely intuitive as she guided our team through the healing hike experience. We look forward to working with Raynelle again in the future to build on our initial experience and to keep growing as a team.”
-Leader Spring Center, Oakland
“She helped me to tap into my own strength and urged me to trust in the answers I was receiving. It was at that time that she utilized her gifts once more to help me make connections that I hadn’t noticed before...She can inspire, motivate, and guide you towards a better way of living but most importantly she can guide you back home to yourself.”
-Alexis Pardo, Autism Specialist
“Raynelle does not shy away from the hard stuff. In her Reclaiming Connections to nature workshop she creates a safe and open space to question why we all struggle to fully notice and realize our connection to nature and other people. You will leave with a new perspective”
-Aaron Gilbert, youth worker
A long time Bay Area social sector professional, Raynelle began her career in the sciences as an ecology field researcher then moved onto grassroots environmental education and social justice organizing. Her love for nature and youth development brought her to teach in unique settings like alternative high schools, environmental justice neighborhoods, parks, and juvenile justice facilities. Her personal journey through life up to now has carved a well-rounded and powerful pathway with the spiritual mentorship from elder Tereza Iniguez-Flores and traditional cultural guidance from elder, Virgil Mayor Apostol.
In 2016 Raynelle started Rino Consulting Solutions, a nature-based consulting firm that provides coaching and consulting services for professionals and other businesses. Its mission is to support and inspire the leaders of today to live in the confidence of their identities as they move through a world in the midst of social, racial, and environmental transformation. Raynelle is a certified professional coach through Leadership That Works. Her practice blends her science, environmental justice, and spiritual connection to nature by providing "Healing Hikes", where clients increase their capacity to create change with the support and guidance of the nature experience. To read more about the healing hike experience, read this feature in Outside Magazine