Working With Your Triggers Mini Course
Understanding the mechanics of triggers and using them as a tool for transformation & healing
Triggers can immobilize relationships and cause harmful outcomes in our interactions with each other. What’s commonly known about triggers is that they are negative emotional reactions to certain situations or interactions that don’t allow us to have healthy or productive relationships. Triggers are emotions that are “set off” and are not good.
What’s not commonly addressed is how to work with them and transform them into something useful. Because triggers come from our past, they tend to show up because something about you and that emotion needs attention. And they'll continue to show up until proper processing and attention is given to that emotion.
This mini-course is designed as a great primer to understanding how triggers work and their impacts on your emotional well being so you can transform a wall into a healthy boundary.
“TLC for Your Triggers” will allow you the safe space and process to transform what was once a negative reaction into a tool for developing a greater emotional capacity to face challenging relationships.
- recognize there’s a pattern in when you get triggered but can’t seem to see a way through them
- are curious about where your triggers come from
- want to have healthier interactions with others
- notice you trigger others and want to understand what’s happening
- feel stuck or frozen in conflicts with others that trigger you
- want to communicate more effectively, especially with those that are different from you
- know you have past stories, memories, or behaviors that need healing or processing so you can show up fully today
Enroll today and be well on your way to transforming what can be viewed as a negative part of you into a powerful tool that honors your unique life story to empower your walk through life!
Get started now!
IN THIS COURSE YOU'LL
- learn the mechanics of triggers and how they work in your spiritual, emotional and behavioral states
- develop agency around your reactions to your triggers
- identify core areas of your emotional well being that are being triggered
- safely recall the origin story of your triggers
- and take strategic steps to transform your triggers from blockages into a tool for growth and deep self awareness
- easy to view video presentations walking you through the process
- engage in dynamic ways to reflect and process effectively
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU'LL HAVE THE TOOLS TO
Face your triggers instead of fleeing from them
Develop a strategy to safely process your triggers
Include deep self care in your journey through challenging relationships
Reframe your life story from negative to empowering
Develop self compassion for parts of your past
Heighten your emotional awareness and relationship skills
What the community is saying...
"Raynelle has a heart and soul of gold, and the skills, knowledge, and ability to reach people so that she can use her heart and soul to heal. A true asset to anyone who wants to heal, especially those who haven't felt like they have had that opportunity before!!!"
-William J., Case Manager, San Francisco
“Raynelle does not shy away from the hard stuff... she creates a safe and open space to question why we all struggle to fully notice and realize our connection to nature and other people. You will leave with a new perspective”
- A. Gilbert, Program Director, Oakland
Get started now!
A long time Bay Area social sector professional, Raynelle began her career in the sciences as an ecology field researcher then moved onto grassroots environmental education and social justice organizing. Her love for nature and youth development brought her to teach in unique settings like alternative high schools, environmental justice neighborhoods, parks, and juvenile justice facilities. Her personal journey through life up to now has carved a well-rounded and powerful pathway with the spiritual mentorship from elder Tereza Iniguez-Flores and traditional cultural guidance from elder, Virgil Mayor Apostol.
In 2016 Raynelle started Rino Consulting Solutions, a nature-based consulting firm that provides coaching and consulting services for professionals and other businesses. Its mission is to support and inspire the leaders of today to live in the confidence of their identities as they move through a world in the midst of social, racial, and environmental transformation. Raynelle is a certified professional coach through Leadership That Works. Her practice blends her science, environmental justice, and spiritual connection to nature by providing "Healing Hikes", where clients increase their capacity to create change with the support and guidance of the nature experience. To read more about the healing hike experience, read this feature in Outside Magazine